- Will you keep my luggage before check-in or after check-out?
- Yes, we will.
If you arrive early, we will store the luggage at the front desk. We can also do so after check-out.
Please feel free to ask one of our staff. (However, we can not keep any valuables, food items, and dangerous items. Baggage will be stored for only the day you check out.)
- Can I send my luggage prior to check-in?
If you have made arrangements with us in advance, then we can store luggage you send us until check-in except for any food items, valuables and dangerous items. Please be sure to indicate your check-in date, the guest’s name in English/Roman letters and send to the following address.
Mitsui Garden Hotel Ueno 3-19-7 Higashi Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-0015
- Luggage delivery service
- We offer luggage delivery services at the front desk.
We can also offer packaging materials for free of charge. Please ask our staff.
- What are your check-in and check-out times?
- The check-in time is 3pm and check-out time is 11am.
- Guide dogs and service dogs
- You may stay with your guide dog / service dog. All facilities including restaurants can be used with your guide dog / service dog.
Please let us know at time of reservation.
- Can pets stay with me?
- We do not allow pets to stay at the hotel. We do, however, allow guide dogs, services dogs and hearing assistance dogs to stay. Please let us know in advance.
- Do you rent wheel chairs?
- Yes, we do free of charge. Please let us know at the front desk. Wheel chairs can only be used inside our facilities.
* The number of wheel chairs is limited. Please let us know in advance if you need one.
- Can my child sleep together on my bed?
- We will permit your child to sleep together if your child is six years of age or younger.
your child may stay with you free of charge. Please do not forget to bring his/her bath towel, toothbrush and night wear, etc.
- Do you have extra space in your refrigerator?
(1) Yes,an empty refrigerator is in the guest room. You may store your own items there.
(2) There is a complimentary bottle of mineral water (one for each person) if you
- Are there vending machines / ice machines?
- There are vending machines and ice machines on each floor except 2nd floor. Please use ice bucket in your room.
- Is there a curfew?
- There are no curfews.
The front desk is available 24 hours. Please let us know in advance if your arrival is going to be considerably later than scheduled.
Hotel’s front door is locked while 1A.M. to 5 A.M. for a security reason. However the door can be opened by your room Key card while your stay.
- How will early check-in or late check-out affect my rates?
For early check-in
Normal check-in time is 3pm. Depending on the status of your room, we may be able to allow you to check in a bit earlier than 3pm.
However, if you need to guarantee early check in before 3pm, please book a room the day before your arrival day.
For late check-out
Normal check-out time is 11am.
Depending on the occupancy of the hotel, we may allow you to check out later than 11am for a surcharge stated below.
(Note: These surcharges will be applied on top of the full charge)
- Are there nonsmoking rooms?
- Yes, there are. Approximately 75% of the rooms are nonsmoking.
If a nonsmoking room is not available on the day of your choice, we will deodorize the room with an air cleaner before check-in. Please contact us in advance. Air purifier is placed in all of the rooms.
- Do you have spare keys to my room?
- We issue one room key per person.
- Can I use the Internet for work?
- Wi-fi and Wired LAN Internet can be used free of charge in all of our rooms. (LAN cables are available in each room) We rent laptop PCs for 1,100 yen per night. (Photo ID card is required) There is Kinko’s as a Business Center opens 24 hours just across the street.
* Please note that our Internet service does not guarantee connection for all guests. Some PCs may not connect depending on the settings.
- How early can reservations be made?
- Reservations can be made approximately 1 year in advance via the Internet and approximately one year in advance via the telephone. All other inquiries including group reservations should be addressed directly to the hotel by telephone.
- Can I invite non-staying guests to my room?
- No, we cannot allow you to invite non-staying guests to your room. Please consult the front desk if you have special needs.
- Are taxes not included in the room fees?
- The room fee includes consumption tax but Tokyo Accommodation Tax is charged separately. There are no service fees.
- Do you exchange currencies?
- No we don’t. Please ask the front desk about currency shops nearby.
- Do I need to present my passport?
Based on Japanese laws, effective April 1st, 2005, staying guests who are categorized as ‘foreign nationals without a permanent address in Japan’ must state their
* Full name
* Occupation as well as
* Nationality and
* Passport number. Passports must be presented and photocopied.
- Is there a waitlist?
- We are sorry but we do not have a waitlist. The status of reservations change daily so please check back with us or check our website for occupancy changes.
- Tell us about your cancellation policies.
- For direct reservations and reservations made via our website, cancellation charges are applied as follows: 20% of full charge of room for cancelling one day before your stay, 80% of full charge of room for cancelling on the day of your stay, and 100% for no-shows. Please contact your travel agents for cancellation of reservations arranged via travel agents.
- Are baby beds available?
- No we do not provide baby bed service. We only have bed guards for baby.
- How are valuables kept at the hotel?
- Please use the safety box in your room to store your valuables.
- Are there convenience stores nearby?
- Yes, there is the one just across the street. (Cigarettes and alcohol are also available.)
- Please tell me what you offer for breakfast.
Breakfast is served at the Itarian restaurant “Bosco iL Chianti” on 1st Floor.
Service Hours: 7am to 10am (Last order 9:30am)
Charge: 1,600 yen
* All tables are nonsmoking during breakfast hours.