- Will you keep my luggage before check-in or after check-out?
- Yes, we will.If you arrive early, we will store the luggage at the front desk.We can also do so after check-out. Please feel free to ask one of our staff.(However, we can not keep any valuables,food items, and dangerous items.)
- Can I send my luggage prior to check-in?
If you have made arrangements with us in advance, then we can store luggage you send us until check-in except for any food items, valuables and dangerous items. Please be sure to indicate your check-in date, the full name of the guest and send to the following address.
Mitsui Garden Hotel Shiodome 2-14-24, Higashi-shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-0021
- Home deliver service
- We offer home deliver services at the front desk. We can also offer packaging materials for a fee. Please ask our staff.
- What are your check-in and check-out times?
- The check-in time is 3pm and check-out time is 11am.
- Guide dogs and service dogs
- You may stay with your guide dog / service dog. All facilities including restaurants can be used with your guide dog / service dog. Please let us know at time of reservation.
- Can pets stay with me?
- We do not allow pets to stay at the hotel. We do, however, allow guide dogs, services dogs and hearing assistance dogs to stay. Please let us know in advance.
- Do you rent wheel chairs?
Yes, we do free of charge. Please let us know at the front desk. Wheel chairs can only be used inside our facilities.
* The number of wheel chairs is limited. Please let us know in advance if you need one.
- Can my child sleep together on my bed?
- We will permit your child to sleep together if your child is six years of age or younger.your child may stay with you free of charge. Please do not forget to bring his/her bath towel, toothbrush and night wear, etc.
- Do you have extra space in your refrigerator?
- Yes, we do. You may store your own items there.
- Are there vending machines / ice machines?
- There are vending machines and ice machines in each of the floors. You can find ice bucket in your room.
- Is there a curfew?
- There are no curfews. The front desk is available 24 hours. Please let us know in advance if your arrival is going to be considerably later than scheduled.
- How will early check-in or late check-out affect my rates?？
For early check-in
Normal check-in time is 3pm. Depending on the status of your room, we may be able to allow you to check in a bit earlier than 3pm. However, if you request to check in earlier than 3pm, then we will ask you to pay for an extra night (100% of full fare).
For late check-out
Normal check-out time is 11am. Depending on the occupancy of the hotel, we may allow you to check out later than 11am for a surcharge stated below.
Until 3pm・・・・・30% of room fee
Until 6pm・・・・・50% of room fee
After 6pm・・・・・100% of room fee
(Note: These surcharges will be applied on top of the full fare.)
- Are there nonsmoking rooms?
- Yes, there are. Approximately 50% of the rooms are nonsmoking. If a nonsmoking room is not available on the day of your choice, we will refresh the room with an air freshener. Please contact us in advance.。
- Do you have spare keys to my room?
- We issue one room key per person.
- I am thinking of using your hotel for a business. Can I use the internet in your hotel?
- We have a wireless LAN connection that allows you to access the internet in guest rooms, the lobby, restaurants and other areas. Feel free to connect using your smartphone or tablet computer. We also offer wired LAN connections in all guest room (please ask at the reception to borrow one of our cables).
- Can I borrow a computer during my stay?
- We apologize that we do not have computer lending facilities. Thank you for your understanding.
- Do you have any parking facilities?
- Unfortunately we closed the hotel owned parking lot on Friday, May 31 2019. For customers visiting our hotel by car, we are happy to advise and direct you to nearby coin operated parking lots. The parking lots nearby are not affiliated with the hotel and as such, the parking fee and availability depends on each facility. We would kindly ask for your understanding and cooperation during busy periods. We apologize for the inconvenience caused, especially to those customers who previously used our parking lot. Thank you again for your understanding.
- How early can reservations be made?
Reservations can be made approximately six months in advance via the Internet and approximately one year in advance via the telephone. All other inquiries including group reservations should be addressed directly to the hotel by telephone.
- Can I invite non-staying guests to my room?
- No, we cannot allow you to invite non-staying guests to your room. Please consult the front desk if you have special needs.
- Are taxes not included in the room fees?
- The room fee includes consumption tax but Tokyo Accommodation Tax is charged separately. There are no service fees.
- Do you exchange currencies?
- We can only exchange US dollars at the front desk from US dollars to Japanese yen only.
- Do I need to present my passport?
Based on Japanese laws, effective April 1st, 2005, staying guests who are categorized as ‘foreign nationals without a permanent address in Japan’ must state their
- ・Full name
- ・Occupation as well as
- ・Nationalilty and
- ・Passport number. Passports must be presented and photocopied.
- Is there a waitlist?
- We are sorry but we do not have a waitlist. The status of reservations change daily so please check back with us or check our website for occupancy changes.
- Tell us about your cancellation policies.
- For direct reservations and reservations made via our website, cancellation charges are applied as follows: 20% of full fare of room for cancelling one day before your stay, 80% of full fare of room for cancelling on the day of your stay, and 100% for no-shows. Please contact your travel agents for cancellation of reservations arranged via travel agents.
- Are baby beds available?
- Yes, but the number of baby beds is limited. Please call in advance. Baby beds are designed for infants up to two years of age.
- How are valuables kept at the hotel?
- Please use the safety box in your room to store your valuables.
- Are there convenience stores nearby?
- Yes, there is on 1F of the adjacent building.
- Please tell me what you offer for breakfast.
Breakfast is served at the restaurant LA MAREA on 1F.
- ・Service Hours: 6:30am to 10:30am (Last order 10:00am)
- ・Fee: 1,650 yen (tax included)
- ・Western buffet.
* All tables are nonsmoking during breakfast hours.
- Are there restrictions to bathe in the large public baths?
- * Children wearing diapers, guests with tattoos are not allowed.
* Children aged nine years old and above must use the bath dedicated to their gender.
Bathrooms and toilets are separate in all hotel rooms (except for in accessible ‘barrier-free’ rooms).
- About general household medicines at the hotel
- In line with the provisions outlined in Article 24 of the Pharmaceutical Affairs Act, we do not provide medicines.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, but ask that guests prepare any medicines they may require in advance of their stay. There is a hospital and drug store nearby, so please do not hesistate to ask at the front desk for more information if needed.