- Will you keep my luggage before check-in or after check-out?
- Yes, we will.If you arrive early, we will store the luggage at the front desk.We can also do so after check-out. Please feel free to ask one of our staff.(However, we can not keep any valuables,food items, and dangerous items.)
- Can I send my luggage prior to check-in?
If you have made arrangements with us in advance, then we can store luggage you send us until check-in except for any food items, valuables and dangerous items.Please be sure to indicate your check-in date, the full name of the guest and send to the following address.
Mitsui Garden Hotel PRANA Tokyo Bay 6-2-1 Akemi, Urayasu, Chiba 279-0014
- Home deliver service
- We offer home delivery services at the ground floor home delivery counter (7am – 1pm). Please go to the front desk outside of these hours.We can also pack your items. Please ask our staff.
- What are your check-in and check-out times?
- The check-in time is 3pm and check-out time is 12pm.
- Guide dogs and service dogs
- You may stay with your guide dog / service dog. All facilities including restaurants can be used with your guide dog / service dog.Please let us know at time of reservation.
- Can pets stay with me?
- We do not allow pets to stay at the hotel. We do, however, allow guide dogs, services dogs and hearing assistance dogs to stay. Please let us know in advance.
- Do you rent wheel chairs?
Yes, we do free of charge. Please let us know at the front desk. Wheel chairs can only be used inside our facilities.
* The number of wheel chairs is limited. Please let us know in advance if you need one.
- Can my child sleep together on my bed?
- Beds may be shared, up to a certain limit of people if your child is six years of age or younger.
(In the case of two adults reserving a room with four beds, the number of preschool children allowed in the group is limited to two.)
- Do you have extra space in your refrigerator?
- Yes, we do. You may store your own items there.
- Are there vending machines / ice machines?
- There are vending machines and ice machines in each of the floors. You can find ice bucket in your room.
- Is there a curfew?
- There are no curfews.The front desk is available 24 hours. Please let us know in advance if your arrival is going to be considerably later than scheduled.
- How will early check-in or late check-out affect my rates?
We may not be able to accommodate an early check-in depending on the date and room occupancy. Please ask. We also advise you to complete your check-in procedures before 3pm. We will store your luggage and you can come back to check in smoothly even during busy times in the evening.
Early check-in (use of room prior to 3pm)
If you request to check in earlier than 3pm, then we will ask you to pay for an extra night (100% of full fare).
Late check-out (use of room after 12pm)
We will be asking for a surcharge as stated below.
- Until 3pm・・・・・30% of room fee
- Until 6pm・・・・・50% of room fee
- After 6pm・・・・・100% of room fee
(Note: These surcharges will be applied on top of the full fare.)
- Do you have smoking rooms?
We only have non-smoking rooms. If you wish to smoke, please use the smoking area on the 7F.
- Do you have spare keys to my room?
- We issue two room keys per room.
- Can I use the Internet for work?
- Free Wi-Fi is available in all area. Please inquire the front desk for the password.
- How early can reservations be made?
- Reservations can be made approximately six months in advance via the Internet and approximately one year in advance via the telephone. All other inquiries including group reservations should be addressed directly to the hotel by telephone.
- Can I invite non-staying guests to my room?
- No, we cannot allow you to invite non-staying guests to your room. Please consult the front desk if you have special needs.
- Do you exchange currencies?
- We are sorry but we do not exchange currencies.
- Do I need to present my passport?
Based on Japanese laws, effective April 1st, 2005, staying guests who are categorized as ‘foreign nationals without a permanent address in Japan’ must state their
- Full name
- Occupation as well as
- Nationalilty and
- Passport number. Passports must be presented and photocopied.
- Is there a waitlist?
- We are sorry but we do not have a waitlist. The status of reservations change daily so please check back with us or check our website for occupancy changes.
- Tell us about your cancellation policies.
- For direct reservations and reservations made via our website, cancellation charges are applied as follows: 20% of full fare of room for cancelling one day before your stay, 80% of full fare of room for cancelling on the day of your stay, and 100% for no-shows. Please contact your travel agents for cancellation of reservations arranged via travel agents.
- Are baby beds available?
- Yes, but the number of baby beds is limited. Please call in advance.
- How are valuables kept at the hotel?
- Please use the safety box in your room to store your valuables.
- Are there convenience stores nearby?
- Yes, there is a Natural Lawson open 24 hours within the hotel premises.
- Please tell me what you offer for breakfast.
Breakfast is served at the garden restaurant PRANA STYLE on 1F.
- Service Hours:6:30am to 10:30am (Entrance allowed until 10:00am)
- Fee: 1,890 yen for adults, 1,730 yen for those in elementary school, 500 yen for children over four years of age
- Japanese and Western buffets.
* All tables are nonsmoking during breakfast hours.
- About general household medicines at the hotel
- In line with the provisions outlined in Article 24 of the Pharmaceutical Affairs Act, we do not provide medicines.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, but ask that guests prepare any medicines they may require in advance of their stay. There is a hospital and drug store nearby, so please do not hesistate to ask at the front desk for more information if needed.