- Will you keep my luggage before check-in or after check-out?
- Yes, we will.If you arrive early, we will store the luggage at the front desk.We can also do so after check-out. Please feel free to ask one of our staff.(However, we can not keep any valuables,food items, and dangerous items.)
- Can I send my luggage prior to check-in?
If you have made arrangements with us in advance, then we can store luggage you send us until check-in except for any food items, valuables and dangerous items.Please be sure to indicate your check-in date, the full name of the guest and send to the following address.
Mitsui Garden Hotel Osaka Yodoyabashi 2-5-7 Koraibashi, chuo-ku, Osaka, 541-0043
- Home deliver service
- We offer home deliver services at the front desk.We can also offer packaging materials for a fee. Please ask our staff.
- What are your check-in and check-out times?
- The check-in time is 2pm and check-out time is 11am.
- Guide dogs and service dogs
- You may stay with your guide dog / service dog. All facilities including restaurants can be used with your guide dog / service dog.Please let us know at time of reservation.
- Can pets stay with me?
- We do not allow pets to stay at the hotel. We do, however, allow guide dogs, services dogs and hearing assistance dogs to stay. Please let us know in advance.
- Do you rent wheel chairs?
- Yes, we do free of charge. Please let us know at the front desk. Wheel chairs can only be used inside our facilities.
* The number of wheel chairs is limited. Please let us know in advance if you need one.
- Can my child sleep together on my bed?
- We will permit your child to sleep together if your child is six years of age or younger.your child may stay with you free of charge. Please do not forget to bring his/her bath towel, toothbrush and night wear, etc.
- Do you have extra space in your refrigerator?
- Yes, we do. You may store your own items there.
- Are there vending machines / ice machines?
- There are vending machines in each of the floors from 4F to 15F. Ice machines are on 8F, 14F.
- Is there a curfew?
- There are no curfews. The front desk is available 24 hours. Please let us know in advance if your arrival is going to be considerably later than scheduled.
- How will early check-in or late check-out affect my rates?
For early check-in
We may not be able to accommodate an early check-in depending on the date and room occupancy. Please ask.
For late check-out
Normal check-out time is 11am. Depending on the occupancy of the hotel, we may allow you to check out later than 11am for a surcharge stated below.
- Until 3pm・・・・・30% of room fee
- Until 6pm・・・・・50% of room fee
- After 6pm・・・・・99% of room fee
(Note: These surcharges will be applied on top of the full fare.)
- Are there nonsmoking rooms?
- Yes, there are. Approximately 60% of the rooms are nonsmoking.If a nonsmoking room is not available on the day of your choice, we will refresh the room with an air freshener. Please contact us in advance.
- Do you have spare keys to my room?
- No, we don’t. We issue only one room key per room.
- Can I use the Internet for work?
Wired Internet can be used free of charge in all of our rooms. (LAN cables are available in each room) There are no VPN connection services.
Please note that our Internet service does not guarantee connection for all guests. Some PCs may not connect depending on the settings.
- How early can reservations be made?
- Reservations can be made approximately six months in advance via the Internet and approximately one year in advance via the telephone. All other inquiries including group reservations should be addressed directly to the hotel by telephone.
- Can I invite non-staying guests to my room?
- No, we cannot allow you to invite non-staying guests to your room. Please consult the front desk if you have special needs.
- Do you exchange currencies?
- We can only exchange US dollars at the front desk from US dollars to Japanese yen only.
- Do I need to present my passport?
Based on Japanese laws, effective April 1st, 2005, staying guests who are categorized as ‘foreign nationals without a permanent address in Japan’ must state their
- Full name
- Occupation as well as
- Nationalilty and
- Passport number. Passports must be presented and photocopied.
- Is there a waitlist?
- We are sorry but we do not have a waitlist. The status of reservations change daily so please check back with us or check our website for occupancy changes.
- Tell us about your cancellation policies.
- For direct reservations and reservations made via our website, cancellation charges are applied as follows: 20% of full fare of room for cancelling one day before your stay, 80% of full fare of room for cancelling on the day of your stay, and 100% for no-shows. Please contact your travel agents for cancellation of reservations arranged via travel agents.
- Are baby beds available?
- We are sorry but baby beds are not available. However, if you call us in advance, we will do what we can by moving the bed against the wall or place beds next to each other so that there is smaller risk for your child to fall off the bed.
- How are valuables kept at the hotel?
- Your valuables can be kept in our safety box at the front desk free of charge.
- Are there convenience stores nearby?
- Yes, there is on 1F of the hotel.
- Please tell me what you offer for breakfast.
Japanese and Western buffets.Seasonal traditional dishes from Osaka are also available.
- About general household medicines at the hotel
- In line with the provisions outlined in Article 24 of the Pharmaceutical Affairs Act, we do not provide medicines.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, but ask that guests prepare any medicines they may require in advance of their stay. There is a hospital and drug store nearby, so please do not hesistate to ask at the front desk for more information if needed.