- Can you store my luggage before check-in or after check-out?
- Yes, we can. If you arrive early, we will store the luggage at the front desk. We can also do so after you check-out. Please feel free to ask at the front desk.
- Can I send my luggage prior to check-in?
If you have made arrangements with us in advance, we can store luggage you send us until check-in, except for any food items, valuables or dangerous items. Please be sure to label the items with the full name of the guest and the check-in date, and send to the address below.
Hotel name : Millennium Mitsui Garden Hotel Tokyo
Address : 5-11-1 Ginza, Chuo-ku,Tokyo 104-0061
Tel : 03-3549-3331
- Home delivery service
- We offer home delivery services (domestic delivery only) at the front desk. We also provide packaging materials for a fee. Please ask our staff.
- What are your check-in and check-out times?
- The check-in time is 3pm and check-out time is 12pm.
- Guide dogs and service dogs
- You may stay with your guide dog or service dog. All facilities including restaurants can be used with your guide dog or service dog. Please let us know at the time of reservation.
- Can pets stay with me?
- We do not allow pets to stay at the hotel. We do, however, allow guide dogs, services dogs and hearing assistance dogs to stay. Please let us know in advance.
- Do you provide wheelchairs?
- Yes, we do. Wheelchairs are free of charge, but can only be used inside our facilities. Please ask at the front desk.
※The number of wheel chairs is limited. Please let us know in advance if you need one.
- Can my child sleep with me on the same bed?
- We will permit your child to sleep with you on the same bed if your child is six years of age or younger. Your child may stay with you free of charge. Please bring a bath towel, toothbrush and night wear, etc. for your child.
- Is there extra space in your guest room refrigerators?
- There is a complimentary bottle of mineral water (one for each person) in your refrigerator. You may also store your own items in the refrigerator.
- Are there vending machines / ice machines?
- There is a drinks vending machine on the second floor. There are ice machines on each floor. Ice bucket are provided in your room.
- Is there a curfew?
- There are no curfews. The main entrance is locked from 1am to 6am for security. Please use your room key card to unlock the door, or use the intercom to call the front desk. The front desk is available 24 hours. Please let us know in advance if your arrival is going to be considerably later than scheduled.
- How will early check-in or late check-out affect my rates?
For early check-in
Normal check-in time is 3pm. Depending on room availability, we may allow you to check in earlier than 3pm, with extra charges. If you need to guarantee an early check in, please book your room for the day before your arrival day.
For late check-out
Normal check-out time is 12pm. Depending on room availability, we may allow you to check out later than 12pm, with the surcharges stated below.
Until 3pm・・・・・30% of room rate
Until 6pm・・・・・50% of room rate
After 6pm・・・・・100% of room rate
(Note: These surcharges will be applied on top of the full accommodation charges.)
- Are there nonsmoking rooms?
- Yes, there are. Approximately 80% of the rooms are nonsmoking. If a nonsmoking room is not available on the day of your choice, we will refresh the room with an air freshener. Please contact us in advance. Humidifying air cleaners and deodorizers are placed in all of the rooms.
- Do you have spare key cards to my room?
- We issue one key card per person.
- Can I use the Internet for work?
- Wired Internet can be used free of charge in all of our rooms (LAN cables are available in each room). There are no VPN connection services.
※Please note that our Internet service does not guarantee a connection for all guests. The settings on some PCs may limit connectivity.
- How early can reservations be made?
- Reservations can be made approximately six months in advance via the Internet, and approximately one year in advance via the telephone. All other inquiries including group reservations should be addressed directly to the hotel by telephone.
- Can I invite non-staying guests to my room?
- No, we cannot allow you to invite non-staying guests to your room. Please consult the front desk if you have special needs.
- Are taxes included in the room fees?
- The room fee includes consumption tax and Tokyo Accommodation Tax. There are no service charges required.
- Do you exchange currencies?
- You can exchange US dollars and some other currencies to Japanese yen at vending machines on first floor.
- Do I need to present my passport?
- Based on Japanese laws, effective April 1st, 2005, staying guests who are categorized as ‘foreign nationals without a permanent address in Japan’ must state their
Passport number. Passports must be presented and photocopied.
- Is there a waitlist?
- We are sorry but we do not have a waitlist. The status of reservations changes daily so please check back with us or check our website for occupancy changes.
- Tell me about your cancellation policies.
- For direct reservations and reservations made via our website, cancellation charges are: 20% of the full room rate for cancellations one day before your stay, 80% of the full room rate for cancellations on the day of your stay, and 100% of the room rate for no-shows. Please contact your travel agents for cancellation of reservations arranged through travel agents.
- Are baby beds available?
- Yes, but the number of baby beds is limited. Please tell us in advance.
- How are valuables kept at the hotel?
- Please use the security safe in your room to store any valuables.
- Are there convenience stores nearby?
- Yes, there are some convenience stores around the hotel. The nearest convenience store is open from 7am to 11pm. All others are open 24 hours.
- Please tell me what you offer for breakfast.
Breakfast is served at the restaurant “Buffet & Cafe GINZA SAI” on the B1 level.
o Service Hours: 6:30am to 10am (Last entry 9:30am)
o Price: 2,500 yen
o Japanese and Western-style buffet
*All tables are nonsmoking.
- Do you have Spa/Gym/Pool?
- There is no spa, gym or pool in our hotel.
- About general household medicines at the hotel
- In line with the provisions outlined in Article 24 of the Pharmaceutical Affairs Act, we do not provide medicines.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, but ask that guests prepare any medicines they may require in advance of their stay. There is a hospital and drug store nearby, so please do not hesistate to ask at the front desk for more information if needed.