- How early can reservations be made?
- Reservations can be made approximately six months in advance through our website, and approximately twelve months in advance by phone. All other inquiries including group reservations should be addressed directly to the hotel by telephone.
- Is there a waitlist?
- We are sorry but we do not have a waitlist. The status of reservations changes daily so please check back with us or check our website for occupancy changes.
- How much are cancellation charges?
- For reservations made through our website or by phone, the cancellation charges are: 20% of the full room rate for cancellations one day before your stay, 80% of the full room rate for cancellations on the day of your stay, and 100% of the room rate for no-shows. Please contact your travel agent for cancellation of reservations arranged through a travel agent.
- Are taxes included in the room fees?
- The room fee includes consumption tax and Tokyo Accommodation Tax. There are no service charges required.
- Can you issue a receipt for room and breakfast separately?
- Yes, we can. Please ask reception when you make a reservation or when you check in. However, we do not issue undated receipts and we do not issue receipts with the Payer left blank or not clearly named (e.g., with ‘Customer’ or any similar anonymous expression).
- How will early check-in or late check-out affect my rates?
For early check-in
Normal check-in time is 3 pm. Depending on room availability, we may allow you to check in earlier than 3 pm, with extra charges between 30% and 100%. If you need to guarantee an early check in, please let the hotel know in advance.
For late check-out
Normal check-out time is 11am.
Depending on room availability, we may allow you to check out later than 12pm, with the surcharges stated below.
Until 3 pm・・・・・30% of room rate
Until 6 pm・・・・・50% of room rate
After 6 pm・・・・・100% of room rate
(Note: These surcharges will be applied on top of the full accommodation charges.)
- Can my child sleep with me on the same bed?？
- We will permit your child to sleep with you on the same bed if your child is six years of age or younger. Your child may stay with you free of charge. Please bring a bath towel, toothbrush and nightwear, etc. for your child.
- Are there nonsmoking rooms?
Yes, there are. Approximately 80% of the rooms are nonsmoking. If a nonsmoking room is not available on the day of your choice, we will refresh a room with an air freshener. Please contact us in advance.
- Are there any barrier-free rooms?
- There is one Access-friendly room (a Double room).
- About guide dogs, service dogs, and hearing dogs for the hearing impaired.
- You may stay with your guide dog, service dog or hearing dog and use most of the hotel facilities. Please let us know at the time of reservation.
- Do you provide wheelchairs?
- Yes, we do. Wheelchairs are free of charge, but can only be used inside our facilities. Please ask at the front desk. The number of wheel chairs is limited, so please let us know in advance if you need one.
- What are your check-in and check-out times?
- The check-in time is 3 pm and the check-out time is 11 am. Please let us know if your expected arrival time changes. As the hotel locks the entrance at night for security reasons, please use the intercom to contact the front desk when you arrive late at night. Those staying at the hotel can use their key card to enter the hotel after hours.
- Can you store my luggage before check-in or after check-out?
- Yes, we can. Please feel free to ask at the front desk. If you arrive early, we will store the luggage at the front desk. We can also do so after you check out. Please note that we cannot store valuables, foods or dangerous items.
- Can I send my luggage prior to check-in?
We can store luggage you send us until you check in, except for any food items, valuables or dangerous items. Please be sure to label the items with the full name of the guest and the check-in date, and send the luggage to the address below. Please pay all delivery charges before sending items, and do not send any items for payment on delivery.
Hotel name : Mitsui Garden Hotel Kyobashi
Address : 1-3-6 Kyobashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0031
Tel : 03-3231-3131
- Can I send my luggage to my home from the hotel?
- The front desk can arrange home delivery services (Yamato Transport) to addresses in Japan only. We also provide packaging materials for a fee. Please ask our staff.
- Can pets stay with me?
- We do not allow pets to stay at the hotel.
- Can I use the Internet for work?
We provide wireless LAN in all our guest rooms, the lobby and the restaurant for internet access. You can use smartphones or tablets with our wireless network. You can also connect to the internet by wired LAN in guest rooms (LAN cables are available in each room).
* Please note that our internet service does not guarantee a connection for all guests. The settings on some PCs may limit connectivity.
- Can I invite non-staying guests to my room?
- No, we cannot allow non-staying guests in your room. Please consult the front desk if you have special needs.
- How are valuables kept at the hotel?
- Please use the security safe in your room to store any valuables.
- Please tell me what you offer for breakfast.
Breakfast is served at the restaurant on the 2nd floor.
– Opening Hours: 6:30am to 10:00am (Last entry: 9:30am)
– Price: 2,160 yen
– Main dish 1 plate (Omelet or French toast) & Western-style half-buffet
A reservation is not necessary for breakfast.
- Is there a room service?
- With apologies, room service is not provided.
- Is there a laundry service?
- Yes, there is, but charges apply. Please fill in the laundry request form in the room and contact the front desk. Last drop-off: 10:00am Delivery: 6:00pm the same day. The laundry service is not available on Sundays and national holidays.
- Are there vending machines / ice machines?
- Floors 4 to 15 have areas with a vending machine. Each floor has an ice machine.
- Is there a coin-operated laundry?？
- Two washing machines are available on 3rd floor.
- Is there a smoking area in the hotel?
- Yes, there is, on the 2nd floor.
- Do you have fitness facilities (gym / swimming pool) or a meeting room?
- Unfortunately, there are no fitness facilities or meeting rooms in the hotel.
- Is there a car park?
- Unfortunately, there is no car park in the hotel. Please use a nearby coin-operated car park.
- Are there convenience stores nearby?
- Yes, the nearest convenience store is within a 3-minute walk of the hotel.
- Lost items in guest rooms
We keep lost items found in guestrooms or inside the hotel for 3 months. Inquiries about a lost item can only be made by the owner of the lost item, in order to protect privacy. If any item remains unclaimed after 3 months, it will be dealt with in accordance with Japanese law. Food, beverages and perishable items will be disposed of within 24 hours due to reasons of security and hygiene.
* Charges for returning a lost item to its owner must be paid in full by the owner before the item is delivered.
* In order to protect privacy, we do not contact a guest after we find a lost item. The responsibility of contact lies fully with the owner of the lost item.